" /> " />

USAC Dirt Midget Association 

Copyright © 2019  USAC Dirt Midget Association . All rights reserved.

All teams racing with the DMA must have the USAC license and insurance.

When you buy the USAC license you also get the USAC insurance.

The link below will take you to the USAC Registration website and license/insurance sign up.

USAC Registration